By: Christopher Wolfington
FinPay offers a self-motivated individual an excellent opportunity in a fast growing startup environment with complete ‘hands on’, detailed training from management, an attractive starting salary, bonus structure, benefits package, out of pocket expense reimbursement and a definite track for advancement and personal career growth.
The FinPay Payment Specialist will work out of the company’s Philadelphia location, 20 % of the time, with 80% spent on-site at customer locations in the Philadelphia, South Jersey and surrounding area. The position involves interacting with clients (patients) on the phone 80% of the time and face to face 20% of the time.
● A Valid Driver’s License
● Experience and proven ability in using online meeting technology, Excel, PowerPoint
● Ability to work with multiple screens on a computer while interacting with clients on the phone
● Perform inbound and outbound calls to potential patient clients
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Excellent listening skills, on the phone and in person
● Ability to detail to clients sophisticated loan and finance options, in simplistic terms
● Ability to consult, educate and close clients on a financial transaction
● 2-5 years of experience in offering and closing consumer loan transactions primarily over a phone call (consumer banking, home mortgages, loans, insurance)
● Experience offering and closing consumer financial loans face to face with a client
Two or four-year degree from College preferred but not required
There is no cap on the earnings capability for qualified candidates. Organizationally, there is no cap on career growth, as we are a startup and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us professionally and financially.
[contact-form-7 id="1420" title="Career"]